1·The sense of unalloyed power we often take from his music is a result, not of the weight of orchestra sound.
我们常常从他的音乐中获得纯粹的力量,这并非来自管弦乐队宏大的音量。
2·Enjoy every day even every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.
享受每一天,甚至每一刻,尽可能从其中汲取一切,因为你可能永远无法再经历一次。
3·There are countless others who, because of age, sickness or plain absent-mindedness, simply forget to pay for what they take from the shops.
还有无数其他的人,因为年龄、疾病或单纯的心不在焉,忘记了为他们在商店拿的东西付钱。
4·How long does it take from here to the shore?
从这里到海岸要多久?
5·Take from our souls the strain and stress;
卸却灵魂的紧张与重负
6·What lessons do you take from life's pinwheels?
我们从生活中的彩火轮学到了什么教训?
7·You were created to add to life on earth, not just take from it.
你肩负着为地球增加生命的责任,而不只是向地球索取。
8·What are the advantages that the client can take from this engagement?
客户端从该项目中能获得哪些好处?
9·So what does he take from Freud? What interests Brooks about Freud?
弗洛伊德到底是哪里让他这么感兴趣呢?
10·I think and hope that's what my daughters can take from my disease and death.
我在思考并希望我的女儿会从我的疾病和死亡中领悟到什么。